SZ on-load voltage regulating power transformer is a kind of equipment instated with on-load tap changer.
On-load voltage regulating power transformer is designed by branching tapping switches form transformer winding.
Under the condition of without cutting load current, through on-load tap changer, we change the transformation ratio to achieve the purpose of keeping constant output voltage, with method of changing tapping position and effective turns number.
1. Stabilizing voltages of different load centers in power grid system, for improving power supply quality
2. As the connecting transformer between two networks, for distributing load of networks
3. Used in power supplies that use load to adjust current and power, for improving production efficiency
4. For places having strict voltage control request, such as power transformers used in electronic industry, hospitals etc.
1. Altitude: ≤2000m in indoor or outdoor use
2. Maximum environmental temperature: +40degree, maximum daily average temperature: +30degree
3. Maximum annual average temperature: +20degree, minimum temperature: -25 degree
4. Customized products are available.
GB1094.1~2-1996,GB1094.3,5-2003 power transformers
GB/T6451-2008 three-phase oil-immersed power transformer technology parameters and requirements
High-low voltages casings are separately or together closed up with metal case, which prevents naked conductive body outside transformer form corrosive gas and dust, and improve the operation reliability and safety
Closed case can match with cable or enclosed bus to become more perfect. Low voltage busbar top outlet: high voltage cable top inlet, low voltage busbar side outlet; high voltage cable bottom inlet, low voltage busbar bottom outlet; etc.
The product performances characteristics of 10KV/35KV no-load or load voltage regulating voltage is the same with that of common mineral oil full sealed distribution transformer and power transformer, so they are equivalent in use.
|(SZ9-400~1600/10 Series) |
|Rated capacity||Voltage group(KV)||Vector group type||Dissipation (KW)||Impedance voltage||No-load current||Weight (KG)||External dimension (mm) (L*W*H)|