Standard: A. GB1094.1~2-1996, GB1094.3, 5-2003 Power Transformer;
B. GB/T6451-2008 Technical Data and Requirement on Three phase oil immersed power transformer
S Series Oil Immersed Enclosed Distribution Transformer (35KV S9) is a type of international advanced equipment improved on material and technology structure, characterized by energy-saving and material saving. With low energy and operation cost, it is widely used in power equipments.
S series 35 KV
1. Altitude: ≤2000m in indoor or outdoor use
2. Maximum environmental temperature: +40C, maximum daily average temperature: +30C
3. Maximum annual average temperature: +20C, minimum temperature: -25C
4. Customized products are available.
1. The iron core of the distribution transformer is produced with high quality grain orientated cold rolled silicon steel sheet, thickness: SO.3ram, 45°full oblique ladder type lap. Core surface is packed with protective resin to be well protected against moisture and rust
2. High-low voltage coil use anaerobic copper wire or no oxygen copper foil material. On the process of winding, by using the special tension, device turns are ensured to be tensioned along circumferential direction and no coil radial deviation. Besides that, along with features of reasonable structure design, balance ampere-turns distribution and small magnetic flux leakage, the coil also has radial short circuit proof ability and overload capacity.
3. Coil in the drying process can keep axial direction with constant pressure and make the coil with stable height that is, coil height compressed during drying won't shrink in transformer operation.
4. Coil and core adopt vacuum drying process while transformer using vacuum filtering-injecting oil technology, which can make the moisture inside of transformer drop to the lowest level, at the same time ensure insulation internal gas and bubble in "air corner" totally escape, thoroughly insulate the oil with ambient environment.
5. Oil storage tank, capsule sealed type, prevent the oil in the transformer contact with external, effectively avoid oxygen and water into the body and causing the insulation performance decline.
6. The above five performances effectively prevent the transformer form changing oil during normal operation, greatly reduce the maintenance cost and prolong service life.
7. Protective devices:
Pressure Release Valve—Pressure release valve starts to work and releases pressure or alarms when transformer faults causing internal pressure up to 50 KPA , and when pressure reducing to normal it gets back into standard situation. This function makes sure the transformer running continually.
Temperature Measuring Equipment—Transformers with 800KVA and above are equipped with signal thermometer, remote thermometer and gas relay. Temperature braking or alarm, light or serious gas alarms are available.
Oil level indicator—Oil level changing makes the floater moving up and down, corresponding driving meter mechanical turning. There fixed a minimum oil level alarm mechanism in oil level indicator.
Customization is available according to the requirement of users.